Frequently asked questions
Since at the same time we are handling a large volume of payments, it might take a little longer than normal before you get an update from your bank.
If the order status says:
- Payment has been verified,this means we have already started processing your payment.
- Please try again in 6-12 hours for your order status.
Because we are processing a high of amount payments at the same time, it might take a bit longer than usual before you get an update from your bank.
If the order status says: Payment being verified, it means we’ve already started processing your payment.
Please check your order status again in 6 hours.
We accept all the popular payment methods.
Kindly note duplicated payments will be automatically refunded. It takes about 3-20 working days to update into your account.
Yes! we do you can checkout discounted products on our website
It means your refund is currently being processed for you. Normally, it takes about 3-20 working days to receive it in your bank account. Please wait patiently for the refund.
You will receive your refund on the same card that you used to pay for your order. It usually takes around 3-20 business days for the money to arrive.
For more information about the refund status, please check the order details page on our website.
It normally takes 3-20 business days for refunds to be processed.
If the refund status is marked as “Complete”, but you can’t find the payment in your bank account, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Refunds can only be sent back to the account with which you used to make the payment. If your bank has gone bankrupt, please contact your card issuer directly for more information.
If you paid with a credit card, the money will be refunded to your card. It usually takes around 3-15 business days for the money to arrive.
If the refund process is marked "complete" but it looks like you did not get your money back yet, please check your bank account first. Some refunds are booked on the date of the purchase.
f after carefully checking your bank statement you still cannot find your refund, please contact our customer service team.
1. The bank statement should have an official stamp.
2. Please provide a bank statement from 2 days before the purchase date until 10 business days after the (completed) refund date. For example, if you paid for an order on November 11 and your refund was completed on November 24, please send us the bank statement that shows payments from November 9 - December 8.
3. Mark the purchase of the specific order in your bank statement so that it easy for us to find.
Please go to your order details page on our website to find out whether you have applied for a full or partial refund.
Please note that the following costs cannot be refunded:
- Currency conversion fees charged by your credit card issuer.
- Credit card transaction fees.
- Floating exchange rates.
- Shipping charges.